|Slides Scanned at 2100 dpi
35mm, 126mm and 110mm in a 2" x 2" mount
minimum order - up to 80 sides
|81 to 1000 Slides||$0.95/slide|
|1001 + Slides||$0.90/slide|
|Odd Sized Slides Scanned at 2100 dpi
Slide with mounts larger or smaller than 2" x 2" (Stereo Slides, Glass mounts) 1" x 1" 110mm, 127mm
Large Format slide in 2" x 2" mount
|Up to 60 Slides||$75|
|Over 60 Slides||$1.20/slide|
|Medium Format Slide Scan
3" x 3" mounts
|Up to 12 Slides||$60|
|Over 12 Slides||$5.00/slide|
To further enhance your slide archiving, Picture Perfect offers the following services at an additional charge:
|Includes: DVD-R media tested for quality; Custom Imprint: up to two lines of text, 24 characters and/or spaces per line, and Storage Case|
|Additional DVD ordered at the same time as transfer||$15.95/copy|
|1 Copy of DVD ordered after job is complete||$19/copy|
|2 to 9 copies ordered after job is complete||$17/copy|
|10 to 20 copies ordered after job is complete||$15/copy|
|Dual Layer DVD Duplicate||$30.00/copy|
High Resolution Scan & Enhancement
- 2100dpi Hi Resolution Scan (higher resolution is available at an additional fee)
- Rotated to proper orientation
- Image Enhancer™ adjust hue to produce images with clear contrast
- Digital Ice™ Technology: detects, analyzes, and automatically compensates for scratches and dust
- Digital GEM™ Technology corrects for film grain
- Multi Sample Scanning noise reduction
And that's not enough for Picture Perfect! One of our skilled technicians will then review each image in Photoshop™ if any additional corrections are needed.
- Images saved numerically (0001, 0002, 0003, etc.) to match the order that you want
- Burned to CD (or Data DVD-R will hold almost 5 times more images)
- Personalized Opening Title embossed on an animated Photo Album (additional titles may be included at an additional charge)
- Each slide will be displayed for approx 5-7 seconds
- Easy listening background music FREE
- Personalized Imprint (same as your opening title) on the face of your DVD
- Prepare Your Slides
- Each slide needs to be numbered. While numbering, should you omit or misnumber a slide, add a letter to the number (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 3a, 4, etc.).
- When numbering your slides, please underline 6 and 9 as they can be confused with each other. Slides received unnumbered will be numbered at an additional charge of $.03 per slide.
- Select a Title for Your Transfer
"The Smith Family Memories", "The Adventures of the Wells Family", "The Johnsons" are a few suggestions. If a title is not desired, please indicate NO TITLE on the order form. Otherwise, we will begin your production with the title of "Memories."
- Don't Forget to Order Extra Copies
- Store your master and watch the copy.
- Copies make great gifts.
- Share the cost with family and have copies for everyone.
If you have any questions regarding your slide transfer, please call us at 215-672-5126.
- How many images can I fit on a 2-hour DVD?
Approximately 1,000 images appearing on screen for 5-7 seconds each. There will also be a 1 second fade between each image.
- What will I get back?
When your transfer is completed, all of your slides will be returned along with any boxes in which they were stored. Your transfer will be on a DVD-R. In addition to your slide show (with music background) on DVD, you will receive a CD (or DVD-R Data disc) with all of your slides saved as JPEG files!
- What kind of picture quality will I see on my DVD Slideshow?
If your DVD Player and Television monitor are connected correctly you will get the best picture possible! The .jpg images that you receive will be much higher resolution than your television is capable of reproducing.
- Should I get my slides scanned at 3000 or 4000 dpi?
2000 dpi should be all that you will need. It will produce an excellent 4"x6" and 5"x7" print and is much more than you need for producing the best possible picture for a DVD Slidshow.
You might consider 3000 dpi if you want to crop the image or make 8"x10" prints.
4000 dpi for large prints or intricate Photoshopping.
- Can I have extra titles through out my transfer?
Yes. See additional services for details.
- Can I have extra copies made for my family?
Yes. See additional services for details.
- Will my DVD play on my DVD player?
DVD-R disks are used for transferring your images to DVD. In order to take advantage of this technology, your DVD player MUST be compatible with DVD-R. 99% of DVD players manufactured in the past two years will play your DVD transfer. Please check your DVD player manual for compatibility or contact the manufacturer.
- What is DVD-R?
DVD-R is a disk onto which information (your video) can be written. Think of it as the same type of CD-R you may use to copy music files on your computer, however, the DVD-R can hold much more data.